I'm a student...of the world,
Into his own world,
Walking on this land
Where at some point we all stand
Still like pictures taken yesterday
as we were to lay
In the wake of another day,
Wondering what will become of me,
I go day after day
Not loving enough the other
And living like any other.
A blind man of the world
I'm a student....in the world,
With many others like me,
But not quite as I....me,
I'm from here and there
Just like anybody else,not near nor far
I'm like a ghost,
A host not always seen
Nor have I been
Where I was to be
I'm a student,learning
Walking in life
Hoping to do all that is right
Finding his way just like all of us
You've been there before with the struggles and tribulations
But look, as long as there is a sun shining
There will always a reason for smiling
As one of those stars reflecting the love from the sun on a dark painted sky, a fine time to be thankful for the life we get to have ..... Don't hold on too tight to it, but surely in this fickle world, you might want to do so,for it tickles you being and excites its willingness to dwell in the passing pleasures of this life.
I, several times, have failed to live as I should and lived as I could away from You and me as well and made mistakes that filled the world with sadness instead of Joy and failed You...in the world
I'm a student..... out of the world
aspiring to heavenly goodness and perfection but yet so weak and hopeful that someday by some gracious graceful act of kindness and love ,My wonderful Maker will care to call me up to Him for a meeting awaited and wanted. For sure we will all somehow and certainly all get there at certain point in time that we know not. So there is really no rush about it.
No matter how fast we run , we'll all get to that point when the time will be just right in order to go ...out of the world with all that we've learned from others as from this world and the other...
as students
No comments:
Post a Comment